Service Rate & Warranty Details
For service calls to appliances that are no longer under warranty (Out-of-Warranty), we service ALL brands and our service rate is dependent on your particular appliance.
For service calls to appliances that are still under warranty, we service most brands. See the full list of brands we service here.
Service Rate: $119.00 sale tax included
2nd Appliance Diagnosis FREE!
(Please note: Ice Machines Service Rate is $169.00 sales tax included)
The Service Rate covers our technician’s trip to your home and diagnoses of your appliance. At that time, our technician will provide an estimate of costs which will include parts, sales tax, and labor costs to repair your appliance. When you approve, we perform the repair. Payment is due on our technician’s visit. If you have any questions, please contact us prior to your scheduled appointment.
More About Service Rates
The rates for providing competent appliance service in your home cannot be determined solely by the time it takes the technician to make the repairs.
- Our costs begin with the salary of the professional technician who provides the service
- Our technicians are trained and provided with state-of-the art equipment to assess your appliance
- Our technicians come to your home to make service and repairs convenient to you
- Since a technician typically spends less than half his time in customers’ homes, our operating costs for each hour in your home is considerably greater than the technician’s hourly wage
All of these factors are included in determining fair service rates. To determine estimates for repair, we use the Major Appliance Service Job Rate Guide (this is the appliance repair industry’s standard pricing guide).
Repair Warranty: 2-Years Limited Parts & Labor
At Moore Appliance Service, our goal is to provide the best customer service available. To ensure that you’re 100% satisfied with our service, we back each repair with an extensive warranty including:
- 2-Years Labor Warranty. Includes all labor charges associated with a repair on the same appliance failure for 2-years. Labor warranty does not include labor associated with unrelated parts or appliance failures.
- 2-Year Parts Warranty. Includes the replacement of parts we supply and install. Does not include select parts including consumables (light bulbs, filters, etc.) and cosemetic parts (handles, grates, shelves, drawers, etc.). Please contact our office for details.
- 30-Day Service Call Warranty. Includes no additional fee for repeat visits for the same appliance failure for the first 30 days.